Choco muffins are love

If you’re a chocolate chip muffin lover you’ll go crazy for these extra rich chocolate muffins! These muffins are so intensely chocolatey made with natural cocoa powder, vanilla, and packed full of chocolate chips in every bite. This recipe uses really easy and simple ingredients (see my list below for important notes and substitutions) and they keep well for days so you can enjoy them all week long for breakfast or as a snack, I mean who can resist chocolate for breakfast?

The men in my life all have one thing in common: a strong, deep-seated penchant for chocolate. Growing up, my dad lived on a steady diet of Nestle Crunch bars, and he kept a stash of Hershey’s Kisses in the back corner of the freezer where my sister and I couldn’t reach them. These days, I live with chocolate lovers of a more discriminating sort: my husband and son, who know that a little flattery and praise is all it takes to get me into the kitchen, covered in cocoa powder. These tender chocolate muffins with a double hit of chocolate are one of their all-time favorites. The recipe calls for buttermilk; if you don’t have any on hand, or don’t want to purchase a whole carton, it’s easy to make your own using milk and vinegar or lemon juice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Craving something delectable? Look no further! 🤤